When using our website or services, you may provide us with personal information that directly or indirectly identifies you. This document helps you understand what information is collected, the purpose behind its collection and the steps that we take to ensure its confidentiality in compliance with the latest regulations and data privacy policies.
What data do we collect from you?
- The only personal information that we actively collect from you, apart from any that you may have provided through the use of our website or services, are your IP address, browser software, operating system and the time and date of your visit.
- Our website uses third-party analytics tools which collect information without revealing identifying details, maintaining the anonymity of our site visitors.
Why do we collect this data?
The information we collect helps us understand our site visitors, improve our services and deliver an enhanced user experience. Towards this end, we make every effort to ensure that this information is up to date and accurate.
Who has access to this data?
- We do not sell, rent or share your personal data with third-parties without your explicit consent. However, we may be legally compelled to do so in the instance of court order or similar legal obligation.
- Relevant data may be shared with event organisers/clients or their authorised agents who have entered into legal agreements with us to maintain the confidentiality of the data so shared. We recommend that you read and review the Privacy Policies of the event organisers/clients in question to ensure that you are fully aware of the use that your data will be put to.
- Data transferred to any party outside the Indian Territory is automatically subject to International Standard Contractual Clauses in compliance with our legal obligations.
How do we comply with GDPR?
- Our privacy and data protection framework is designed to comply with key principles of the GDPR. We also ensure that our products and services are fully compliant.
- Client/user data is only used in accordance with specific consent from clients/users.
- We will continue to update our data privacy and protection framework in accordance with the latest regulations and laws.
To know more, you can reach out to us through the contact information on our ‘Contact’ page.